Thursday, August 11, 2016

Cheap Thrills - Sia



No, I ain't got cash
I ain't got cash
But I got you, baby...

It's been days since I've woke with a song in my head. Kind of weird, actually. When I started this blog, I thought this would be an every day thing. Nope. Nothing since Friday. I was too busy this weekend and had too many details running marathons in my head, so I guess there was no room for music (how sad!). Equal blankness Monday through Wednesday. So, today when I woke to Sia singing, I was glad to have a tune back in my mind - but another non-mystery. We heard this in the car last night, so I guess it stuck with me. It'll be more and more interesting as I follow these songs, to see if they really are all from something from the day before that just "stuck" for some reason. Until then, I'll wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment